- Wubs-Mrozewicz, J.‘Conflicts about property: ships and inheritances in Danzig and in the Hanse area (15th-16th centuries)’, 192-208 in J. Armstrong and E. Frankot, Cultures of Law in Urban Northern Europe (Routledge 2020).
- Wubs-Mrozewicz, J. ‘The concept of language of trust and trustworthiness: (Why) history matters’, Journal of Trust Research 10/1 (2020) 1-17. [Open Access]
- Wubs-Mrozewicz, J. ‘Van wie is dit biertje? Import, consumptie en productie van bier in middeleeuws Amsterdam’, Jaarboek Amstelodamum 111 (2019) 6-33. (loosely connected to the project: conflicts about property)
- Wubs-Mrozewicz, J. ‘Maritime Networks and Premodern Conflict Management on Multiple Levels. The Example of Danzig and the Giese Family’, in Maritime networks as a factor in European integration, Fondazione Istituto Internazionale Di Storia Economica “F. Datini” Prato, University of Firenze (2019) 385-405.
- Wubs-Mrozewicz, J. ‘Witnessing the sea: Testimonials of seamen in the ‘Seven Salt Ships’ case (1564–1567) as sources for maritime, social, and legal history ’, International Journal of Maritime History 30/4 (2018) 701-723
- Wubs-Mrozewicz, J. ‘Neutrality before Grotius: A City, a State and Seven Salt Ships in the Baltic (1564-1567)‘, Journal of Early Modern History 22/6 (2018) 446-474
- Wubs-Mrozewicz, J. ‘Conflict Management and Interdisciplinary History. Presentation of a New Project and an Analytical Model’, TSEG/ Low Countries Journal of Social and Economic History 15/1 (2018) 89–107
see also: Wubs-Mrozewicz, J. ‘The late medieval and early modern Hanse as an institution of conflict management’ , Continuity and Change 32/1 (2017) 59-84
Merchants and Commercial Conflicts in Europe, 1250–1600, special issue Continuity and Change, Volume 32 – Issue 1 – May 2017 (edited by Flavio Miranda and Justyna Wubs-Mrozewicz)
For further publications leading up to this project, see here.